Thanks for taking your time to read our UK review of the Homgeek Blender 2000W model. This is a 2000 watt powerful jug blender that can easily blend fruits, vegetables, seeds, and superfoods.
That allows you to be able to make nutritious protein shakes and green smoothies with high nutrient release and smooth results.
Thanks to the high quality stainless steel hardened blades, this blender can also easily crush ice and frozen fruit, blend, puree, and process.
The jug has a 2 litre capacity and ideal for making large batches of creamy, smoothies and frozen drinks. The jug is made from impact-resistant, BPA-Free tritan material, and is dishwasher-safe, making it easy to clean.
How Buyers Rate the Homgeek Blender
- Overall, just over 3,000 online buyers have given this blender an average buyer satisfaction rating of 90%
- 77% of all buyers thought this Homgeek blender merited a full 5 star review
- Around 5% of all buyers gave this blender a poor review
Who Buys the Homgeek Blender?
Jug blenders on the UK market vary quite a lot in price. You can find them as low as £25, and they go all the way up to over £100. The price depends on the brand that you pick, the build quality of the blender and also the features that the blender has.
This Homgeek blender is at the higher end of the price point, and people who buy this model do so for the following reasons:
- The size of the motor at 2,000 watts makes this one of the most powerful blenders on the UK market, and means it blends almost anything with considerable ease
- Buyers also really liked the larger 2 litre jug size, as most of the other blenders on the UK market have jugs between 1- 1.5 litres
- Buyers also liked the fact that this blender is much quieter than any other blender they have used (That is also down to the large motor)
What Buyers say about the Homgeek Blender
Pros and Cons
When buyers rate a product, many of them also take the time to leave their thoughts about their purchase. We read these, and then summarise them in the form of a pros and cons table.
Overall 90% of all buyers are very happy with their purchase. This blender has a has a full metal gear motor, which means it will last for many years. At 5%, the number of complaints were low, and those complaints were covered under warranty.
Video Review of the Homgeek Blender
We searched around to try and find a good video review of this blender. This one is the best and worth 2-3 minutes of your time to watch.
Homgeek Blender Key Features
This blender can be used to make:
- Ice Creams, Smoothies and Shakes
- Hummus, Dips and Salsas
- Blended drinks and cocktails
- Can grind nuts, make bread crumbs and grate cheese
Homgeek Blender Main Benefits
We have listed below what online buyers said the main benefits of buying this machine are.
8 Speed Control
Uses a simple dial for speed control, so you can change speed at any time when blending. It has a pulse function allows you to use full blade speed in bursts to blend hard chunky ingredients quicker.
Fast, Quiet & Complete
A blender should just perform the function of blending with ease and this one certainly ticks the box for that. Comes with a recipe book, manual guide, and a tamper.
Safe to Use
This blender has a safety lock, and also has overheat protection built into it.
It is recommended that you read all the safety instructions before using it.
Our Verdict on the Homgeek Blender
The fact that this blender has over 3000 online reviews proves that this blender sells really well on the UK market. Those same buyers have given this a consistent 90% buyer satisfaction rating, which is a very good rating maintained over a long period of time.
The number of buyer complaints is also low on this product, and that is always a very good sign.