This waffle maker from Krups is one of the more expensive options costing around £49. It has attracted average ratings of 4.4 out of 5 stars from Amazon buyers at the time of writing this review.
The brand is a very good one but the price will put many people off buying this one. You can check my main waffle maker reviews, to see better priced options. These are from brands like VonShef and Andrew James.
However, if you like this brand and have the money to buy it, let’s have a closer look.
- It can make 2 waffles at a time
- It measures 31.6 x 15.5 x 29.5 cm so it is a good sized maker.
- It also has plenty of power for fast heating with a full 850 watts
- It also has deep 9 mm plates
- Also has a non-stick surface
- Has a cool handle which is a very good safety feature
What Buyers Think
With a strong rating, overall buyers are very pleased with their purchase. It does make good waffles and they are cooked all over.
The operation is simple as you place the batter onto the two plates, close the lid and the green light will go off. When the light comes back on again, your waffles are ready.
Lightly spray the plates with a little oil before cooking for the best results