Thanks for taking your time to read our review of the Krups Waffeleisen FDK 251 waffle maker. This waffle maker from Krups is one of the more expensive options costing on average around £50.
Despite this higher price, the online reviews are excellent for this product, so it is certainly worth a closer look.
There are plenty of other options on the UK market, but with high buyer reviews this maker is still worth your consideration. The brand is a very good one, and they are known for making high quality products.
Key Features of the Krups Waffeleisen FDK 251
- It can make 2 waffles at a time - square waffles (15cm)
- It measures 31.6 x 15.5 x 29.5 cm so it is a good sized maker
- It also has plenty of power for fast heating with a full 850 watts
- It also has deep 9 mm plates
- Also has a non-stick surface
- Has a cool handle which is a very good safety feature
- The lights on this maker are easy to understand - a red light indicates that the maker is switched on, and then a green light illuminates when the optimal cooking temperature is reached
- It also has a spring loaded latch
- It has a very neat cord storage feature
How Online Buyers Rate this Waffle Maker?
- Overall buyers have given this waffle maker a 92% buyer satisfaction rating
- 79% of all buyers have given it a 5 star review
- Only 4% have given this a poor review
This is based on over 1500 online reviews. That number of reviews also shows that this model from Krups sells really well.
What Online Buyers Say
We have included below a pros and cons table, which is the simplest way to summarise what online buyers had to say about this product.
With a strong rating, overall buyers are very pleased with their purchase. It does make good waffles and they are cooked all over. They also said this consistently turned out the perfect waffle.
The operation is simple as you place the batter onto the two plates, close the lid and the green light will go off. When the light comes back on again, your waffles are ready.
Many buyers said that you should lightly spray the plates with a little oil before cooking for the best results.
Product Rating Summary
This waffle maker is more expensive than others on the UK market. Most online buyers stated clearly that they were glad they spent the extra money.
They said it consistently made extremely good waffles, and it is most certainly built to last for years.
Easy to use
The light system makes this maker very easy to use
Easy to clean
Buyers said that all that was required was a quick wipe with a cloth once the maker had cooled down.
Value for money
It is more expensive than others, but buyers said it was worth the money.
if this Krups waffle maker is not the one for you, then check out our top 10 list of waffle makers by clicking here. Overall, this model sells really well, gets excellent online buyer reviews and is built to last.
Most importantly it does what it says on the tin.