Vacuum Food Sealer UK Reviews
Thanks for taking your time to read our reviews of the best vacuum food sealers, that are currently available on the UK market.
Most modern kitchens will have a freezer and we all know just how useful that can be. If you like to cook food in batches, and then freeze it, buying a vacuum food sealer machine would be a very good investment for you.
If you properly seal your food, then it will stay fresher for longer, prevent any risk of freezer burn, and will be ready to use as and when you need it.
Likewise vacuum sealers also mean that you can reduce household waste by up to 87%, and the average UK family can save up to £600 per year. Rather then throw any food out, you can seal it and re-use it.
Vacuum sealing captures all the nutritional attributes of food, ensuring that when you are ready to eat there is no sacrifice in quality or flavour.
Vacuum Food Sealer Pricing Guide
For one of these machines you should expect to pay anything from as little as £25. The average price is typically £40-60 depending on exactly what features you are looking for.
For a more sophisticated machine this can be between £100-900. You can buy these online and some come with a roll of sealer paper, and others come with bags. Where you go for a bag option then these can be re-used. Some of the better machines come with roll, bag and container sealing options.
Vacuum Food Sealer Popular Brands
The well known brands who make these machines and accessories are:
- Andrew James
Top 10 Vacuum Sealer Machines
Below we have listed the Top 10 vacuum sealer machines by the highest buyer rating first. This rating is taken from actual online buyer reviews from the various websites that sell these machines.
Online buyers often take the time to leave reviews and score them. We have calculated the average buyer rating and shown it below as a percentage score.
- Toyuugo Food Vacuum Sealer
- Llivekit Vacuum Sealer
- Andrew James Vacuum Sealer for Food
- Cadrim Food Vacuum Sealer Machine
- Vacuum Sealer, ABOX 5 in 1 Wet Dry Food Vacuum Sealer Machine
- Homeasy Vacuum Sealer
- Deeplee Vacuum Sealer Machine
- Vacuum Sealer, iLmyh Automatic Food Vacuum Sealing Machine
- Aobosi Vacuum Sealer
- Amzdeal Vacuum Sealer Machine Food Vacuum Sealer
1. Toyuugo Food Vacuum Sealer
- Compact so doesn't take up much space
- Has fast vacuum sealing with low vibration, low noise, and safety lock design
- Has a cutter and roll bag storage so you make bags
- Has a dry/wet mode
- Has an automatic/manual mode,
- Is a metal construction
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
2. Llivekit Vacuum Sealer, Automatic/Manual Food Sealer
- This is a one touch vacuum sealing s
- Suitable for dry/wet
- Has a cutter and vacuum roll
- 2 operation modes either vacuum seal or seal only
- Smaller and lighter than most of the machines in market
- The brand offers a 100% refund or replacement
3. Andrew James Vacuum Sealer for Food
- Best seller on the market
- This is a dual function food sealer
- Comes with 15 reusable b
- Ideal for Sous Vide cooking
- Seal only is ideal for storing delicate items such as fresh berries or vacuum seal more robust items like meat portions
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
4. Cadrim Food Vacuum Sealer Machine
- This is a one touch automatic vacuum sealer
- Comes with 15 sealer bags
- This is a very quiet machine
- Extremely easy to clean with ABS material and special design
- Comes with 1 years warranty
- BPA free
- CE approved product
- 90 watts of power
- Measures: 37 * 7 * 5.2 cm
- Degree of vacuum: -45 Kpa / -60 Kpa
5. Vacuum Sealer, ABOX 5 in 1 Wet Dry Food Vacuum Sealer Machine
- This is a 5 in 1 wet/dry foodd sealer
- Has an adjustable roll holder and cutter
- This is a BPA free product
- Is suitable for Dry/wet
- Can be used to vacuum and seal, or seal only, and can also be used for vacuum suck canisters, sous vide bags and wine stoppers
- Uses 3D suction technology
- Has an extended 30cm heating bar support
- Has LED progress lights
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty
6. Homeasy Vacuum Sealer, Automatic Food Sealer Machine
- Can be used as seal only and/or vacuum seal
- Suitable for wet/dry food
- One touch operation
- After it is finished the indicator will turn green
- Slim body so easy to store
- Comes with 10 BPA-free seal bags
- Very easy to clean
- Offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and 2 Year warranty
7. Deeplee Vacuum Sealer Machine
- Strong Suction Food Packaging Machine
- This vacuum sealer has a large pumping capacity
- Has a vacuum degree of 60kpa
- The length of the heat sealing strip is 30cm
- This is one touch operation
- Suitable for wet/dry food
- Comes with 10 bags
8. Vacuum Sealer, iLmyh Automatic Food Vacuum Sealing Machine
- Suitable for use in camping and at home
- Comes with 10 sealer bags (20×25cm)
- Dual Mode of Dry / Wet Food
- One-button vacuum seal operation with a vacuum speed of 5-8 seconds
- For a seal-only operation, press both sides of the vacuum cover for 3 seconds until the indicator changes from green to red to green.
- Easy to clean
- It has magnetic absorption on the back can easy to hang the vacuum machine on the surface of the refrigerator
- Comes with 1 year warranty
9. Aobosi Vacuum Sealer with Cutter for Food Saver
- This is a 4 in 1 food vacuum sealer
- Has a cutting function, seal, vacuum&seal and cancel.
- Has an easy one touch vacuum sealing system
- Two LED light to show you the status of the sealing process
- Easy for cleaning with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly
- Has a 30 cm sealing bar
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
10. Amzdeal Vacuum Sealer Machine Food Vacuum Sealer
- Comes with 20 Vacuum Storage Bags
- This sealer is easy to use:
- This is an automatic design
- Takes 30 seconds to finish vacuuming
- This sealing machine has three modes: "SEAL", "VAC SEAL" and "CANCEL / VAC"
- Can seal dry or wet, soft or crispy foods, also can be used to store jewels, stamps, letters or valuable photographs, etc.
- Has an air hose adapter for containers
- Comes with an 18 month warranty
Vacuum Sealer Buying Guide
We always like to include a buying guide as we find that our readers like the advice that we offer. So here is our buying guide for vacuum sealer machines.
Understanding Vacuum Sealer Pressure
We don't want to bore you to death with vacuum pressure but we think it is important to understand this if you are considering buying a vacuum sealer.
Manufacturers use and refer to a measurement called "kpa" and you may see something like "kpa measure up to 50." That is great if it actually meant something.
This kpa stands for kilopascal and this term has replaced the older term of pounds per square inch (psi) In other words 50 kpa is the same as saying 7.25 psi.
The better the vacuum a sealer can create, then that is a good thing, when it comes to storing food. So the higher this kpa number is the better.
Dual Mode for Vacuum Sealers
Most vacuum sealer machines have what is called dual mode. That means that the machine can be used for full vacuum sealing, or for just simple sealing without the vacuum.
What Types of Foods Can You Vacuum Seal?
You can vacuum seal most types of food. There are however a few key exceptions
Most home owners usually seal fish, beef, chicken and other types of meat. Users also seal vegetables and fruits
You can't seal cruciferous vegetables such as choy, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, horseradish, kale, radish, turnip, and watercress.
Certain cheeses like blue cheeses shouldn't be sealed. Likewise don't vacuum seal mushrooms and garlic.
How To Use a Vacuum Sealer
Most vacuum sealers use bags, which are inserted into the machine. The air is removed from the bag, and then it is heat sealed to keep the air out.
Some machines use a roll of paper. Those will have a cutter which slices off and makes the bag. They then vacuum pack and seal the bag.
Many vacuum sealers can do both. The vast majority of these machines are a one touch button with automatic operation.